Important Dates for 2022-2023
Upcoming Admissions Exams:
If an applicant for 9th grade has not taken the Test for Admission to Catholic High Schools (TACHS) exam, he must register for one of La Salle’s Admissions Exams. The fee to register for the exam is $65.
- Thursday, May 4 at 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 17 at 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 31 at 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 15 at 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 29 at 3:00 p.m.
Contact Mr. Anthony Chin, Director of Recruitment and Admissions, at 212-475-8940 ext. 240 or AChin@LaSalleAcademy.org to register.
- Saturday, October 15 at 10:00 am – Open House
- Thursday, October 27 at 6:00 pm – Information Night
- Thursday, October 27 – Registration for the TACHS Exam ends
- Friday, November 5 – TACHS Exam Administration for the Archdiocese of New York
- Saturday, November 6 – TACHS Exam Administration for the Diocese of Brooklyn/Queens
- Wednesday, January 18 – High School Notification Day
- Thursday, May 18 – Accepted Student Welcome Dinner