https://www.lasalleacademy.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo.jpg 0 0 dev_cfmfsh https://www.lasalleacademy.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo.jpg dev_cfmfsh2014-01-17 12:55:062014-01-17 12:55:062014 Mid-Term Exam Details/Schedule
MID-TERM EXAM DIRECTIONS FOR STUDENTS
- Please note the day, time and room for each of your exams. Your teacher will remind you of your section number if there are multiple sections of your course.
- There will not be any homeroom on exam days. Report directly to the exam room if you have a first exam on a day.
- If you are late for school, you must report to the main office for a late pass. DO NOT GO DIRECTLY TO THE EXAM ROOM AS YOU WILL NOT BE ADMITTED WITHOUT A LATE PASS. You will not be given any extra time for the exam.
- If you are absent, you must bring in a note explaining the reason for the absence before you will be permitted to make-up the exam(s).
- All make-ups will be given on Friday, January 31st beginning at 8:30.
- If you have a Regents exam and a class exam at the same time, take the Regents exam as scheduled and see Brother William to arrange for the class exam. Any other conflicts should be reported to Brother William.
- Those taking Regents exams must use a pen with black or blue ink.
- You will be in the exam room for the full time scheduled. Therefore, take your time to read all directions, read questions carefully and check your work.
- Students who are entitled for extra time should report to Room 508 (Bio Lab) for their exams. If you do not wish to have the extra time, please inform the Guidance Counselors so that they do not have to get an exam for you.