Distance Learning Plans for the Remainder of Year
May 1, 2020
Dear Students and Parents/Guardians,
As we continue to listen to our government leaders and medical professionals, LSA has made several difficult decisions regarding the remainder of the school year. We took into account feedback from parents and students, as well as many other professionals. We understand that some items will come with disappointment, but we continue to do all we can to provide you with a quality experience despite these terrible circumstances. Click here for my full email to students and parents that was sent on Friday, May 1, 2020. Please see below for a list of questions you may have. Click the questions for a link to the answer.
- Will La Salle Academy continue distance learning for the remainder of the school year?
- Will the previously scheduled days off still apply?
- How will students retrieve their belongings from the school building and return textbooks and tablets?
- What is the exam and grading policy for the second semester?
- Will there be summer school?
- Will AP exams take place? If so, when?
- How will student government elections work?
- Will there still be a sports awards dinner?
- When will the junior students be meeting with their guidance counselor to discuss the college application process?
- I ordered a class ring. How can I receive it?
- When will the National Honor Society application and induction process take place?