DIRECTIONS FOR STUDENTS
1. Please note the day, time and room for each of your exams. Your teacher will remind you of your section number if there are multiple sections of your course. Make sure you are in full uniform. Bring a pen, pencil, and calculator (for math exams).
2. There will not be any homeroom on exam days. Report directly to the exam room.
3. If you are late for school, you must report to the main office for a late pass. DO NOT GO DIRECTLY TO THE EXAM ROOM AS YOU WILL NOT BE ADMITTED WITHOUT A LATE PASS. You will not be given any extra time for the exam.
4. You should be present and on time for all of his exams. If you miss an exam, you must have a doctor’s note in order to make up the exam. Missing exams and taking them at a later date compromises the integrity of the test and must only be done in extreme and rare circumstances. This should be approved by Ms. Conroy. If you are in this position, please have your parent contact Ms. Conroy by phone or email asap on that day.
5. If you have a Regents exam and a class exam at the same time, take the Regents exam as scheduled and see Ms. Conroy to arrange for the class exam. Any other conflicts should be reported to Ms. Conroy.
6. THOSE TAKING REGENTS EXAMS MUST USE A PEN WITH BLACK OR BLUE INK.
7. Students who are entitled for extra time should report to Room 508 (Bio Lab) for their exams. Please speak to your counselor to make arrangements for this to take place.
8. Lunch will be served for those students that are interested.