Welcome Class of 2027!
This page is dedicated to providing you with all of the information needed to enroll at La Salle Academy!
To the incoming Class of 2027: Our Admissions Committee reviewed the information in your application packet and believes you will find success at La Salle. You will benefit from our international Lasallian network and assume a role in our proud 175-year history here in New York City. Our learning community of friendly students and caring teachers is prepared to welcome you and invites you to play an active role in the vitality of our school.
Throughout your four years here, your academic education will be enriched by your participation in our clubs, your involvement on our athletic teams, and through our field trips. Get ready for an experience that will introduce you to new people from many backgrounds, challenge you to do your best, and provide the skills, knowledge, and values that will be the foundation for continued growth. You will graduate in 2027 as a man who knows how to learn and is able to think critically and communicate clearly. Respecting and serving others are qualities that will define your character. With Cardinal pride, you will join tens of thousands of men who earned a diploma from La Salle Academy.
Below, you and your family will find the specific steps needed to complete your enrollment and begin your unique Lasallian experience. Mr. Anthony Chin, Director of Recruitment and Admissions, is prepared to assist you and your family with navigating these steps to begin your high school journey! Mr. Chin can be contacted at AChin@LaSalleAcademy.org or 212-475-8940 ext. 240.
Instructions for creating a Family Portal Login (presented step-by-step below)
- Visit www.factsmgt.com.
- Select Parent Log In from the menu bar and FACTS Family Portal from the drop-down menu.
- After the FACTS Family Portal Login screen opens, please select Create New Family Portal Account.
- Enter (LSA-NY) into the District Code field.
- In the email field, enter the email address you provided in your application for enrollment to the school. It is important that you use the same email address that you used when you created the application for your son.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from FACTS SIS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes, the link will only remain active for six hours.
- Click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Log into Family Portal as instructed below.
To access your FACTS Family Online Portal once you have your login information:
- Go to www.factsmgt.com
- Select Parent Log In from the menu bar and FACTS Family Portal from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on Apply/Enroll in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment link.
- If you forget your password, please contact the Main Office of the school for assistance.
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet.
Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
The “Instructions and Enrollment Checklist” page of the enrollment packet contains supplemental enrollment forms that must also be submitted. Further instructions on these forms are provided online. Our non-refundable enrollment fee due at this time is $275, which includes the $50 charge from FACTS Management for your tuition management account.
Tuition and Fees
|Current Tuition for 2023-2024|
|Tuition (10 monthly payments; July 2023 – April 2024)||$13,200.00|
|Enrollment Deposit (includes FACTS Financial Management fee – non-refundable)||$280.00|
Apply for Financial Aid
Thanks to our benefactors, we are able to offer a limited amount of tuition assistance to families in need who wish to be considered for financial aid. View our financial aid guidelines, information, and application by clicking this link: https://www.lasalleacademy.org/admissions/tuition-and-financial-aid/.
For a direct link to our financial aid application, click here: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3KQZ3
Dates and Deadlines
Deadline for Financial Aid: Friday, February 17, 2023
Deadline for Acceptance of Admissions: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
Cardinal Readiness Program: Wednesday, July 5 through Thursday, July 28, 2023
Cardinal Readiness Program
Each summer we host a Cardinal Readiness Program (CRP) for incoming freshmen. The purpose of the program is to ease the students’ transition to high school, both academically and socially. It consists of a series of periods each day: English, Math and Study/Transition Skills. There is also a recreational component.
Some students are required to participate in CRP as a condition of their acceptance to La Salle Academy. All students are invited and encouraged to participate. The fee to participate is $300.
Once a Cardinal, always a Cardinal...
Members of our community, past and present, share some thoughts on their experiences:
- “La Salle Academy is a collaborative learning environment where preparation and knowledge meets discipline and self-discovery. Throughout your four years, not only will you grow as an academic, but also as a promising and eclectic young man. Together, the Lasallian community works to foster a relationship with its students to both confidently ask for academic and personal assistance. Thanks to La Salle, I left my high school career with a better understanding of my self, my studies, and my faith.” – Steven D., Class of 2020
- “Our son’s four years at La Salle not only helped him grow, but it also helped him form friendships that will last him a lifetime. It helped him experience new things. It helped him explore other interests and it helped him become the young man that we are proud to call our son. As a Catholic family, our faith relies on our belief that our son would become an extraordinary young man…We believe without La Salle our son would not be ready for the world socially, academically and spiritually.” – Theresa F., parent of a 2020 graduate
- “La Salle is a school unlike any other as the community is small but impactful. Attending La Salle has molded me into a better version of myself compared to when I first walked through those doors. The school believes that leaders are made, not born. Through daily encounters, a student strolling in the halls develops this desire to be better than they were, inadvertently forming them into a leader well-equipped and prepared to handle real-world issues.” – Frank R., Class of 2022
“La Salle has opened up a lot of opportunities for me I would have never received by going anywhere else. La Salle is the best option for me because lots of the learning is hands-on…so I always am ready for any assignments and I barely ever feel lost, but when I do, there is always a teacher there to help guide me through the process.” – Eamon M., Class of 2023
- “Being a parent at La Salle has been an honor and a pleasure. When my sons walk through those doors at La Salle, I know they are in safe hands. They are not just another face in the crowd. They are part of a family. – Patricia T., parent of a member of the Class of 2023
- “My son has never been a fan of academia to begin with and then upon his entrance into high school, we all suffered the pandemic. In addition to worrying about his education, I was suddenly scared for his social and emotional well-being. … The administration, teachers, and coaches [at La Salle] have truly served as a miracle workers. When I look at my son today, I don’t even recognize him. He rises early with excitement to get to class, he participates in extracurricular activities, and has gained self-confidence.” – Anonymous, parent of a member of the Class of 2023
- “La Salle does more than just talk about how we are a family – they embody it in every action. Teachers, Administrators and staff all take an active part daily in caring for, nurturing, and holding our sons accountable. These last two years have been difficult as a parent – and there is not a week that goes by that I am not grateful for the thoughtfulness and care of our La Salle community.” – Rocio R., parent of a member of the Class of 2024
- “La Salle is a top-tier educational institution. It’s not simply a community, but a family.” – Ken S., parent of a member of the Class of 2024
Where Are They? Colleges Attended By Our Recent Graduates
Our recent graduates have been accepted to and enrolled at some of the nation’s top-tier colleges and universities, including:
- Baruch College
- Binghamton University
- Boston College
- Colby College
- Cornell University
- Fairfield University
- Howard University
- La Salle University
- Manhattan College
- New York University
- Stanford University
- St. Francis College
- St. John’s University
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- Syracuse University
- Villanova University
Cardinal Online Store
In 2021, La Salle rebranded and developed new logos within our athletic department. We also launched a new online store, allowing families, students, staff, and alumni to display their Cardinal pride! Visit the store through this link: https://sideline.bsnsports.com/schools/new_york/newyork/la-salle-academy
Important people you can contact for more information:
- Admissions and Financial Aid, Mr. Anthony Chin: AChin@LaSalleAcademy.org, 212-475-8940 ext. 240
- Spanish Translation Assistance, Ms. Carmen Santos: CSantos@LaSalleAcademy.org, 212-475-8940 ext. 208
- Administration, Ms. Kerry Conroy: KConroy@LaSalleAcademy.org, 212-475-8940 ext. 214
- Academics: Ms. Nicole Freeman, NFreeman@LaSalleAcademy.org, 212-475-8940 ext. 207
- Student Services: StudentServices@LaSalleAcademy.org
- Athletics: Athletics@LaSalleAcademy.org